NADW website resource - Email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access to the resources in the NADW website.
The 2020 New Athletic Directors Workshop will be held Tuesday, July 14 - Thursday, July 16, 2020.
This workshop will provide a comprehensive overview designed for the new athletic administrator, an aspiring athletic administrator or any athletic administrator desiring a refresher. The philosophy is to assist the athletic administrator in the many and varied duties associated with the position. The workshop will be 1) introducing topics, 2) provoking thought, and 3) providing resources. The Workshop will be presented over two days, July 14 and 15, on the third day you will be able to take LTI classes. 7. Topics addressed will include Financial Procedures and Budgets, Human Resources procedures, Legal Issues, The First Year Experience, NIAAA certification, Getting Organized with Staff – Office – Community – Events, Independent School-specific Topics and VHSL-specific Topics. The registration fee is $195.
Online Registration Information you may pay online with a credit card or by check:
2. Enter your email address as your Username (the email for your VIAAA AMP account, is most likely your school email address)
3. Enter your password for your VIAAA AMP account (If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password" button and a prompt will be sent to your email address to reset your password)
At any time, if you are having trouble logging in to your VIAAA AMP account, email Julie at email@example.com
4. Once logged in, you will be on your main Members Page
5. Locate the ‘My Events’ area and click ‘Register for Events’ to the right-hand side of the screen
6. Locate the appropriate event(s) and click the ‘Register’ button located to the right-hand side of the event row
7. Click ‘Yes, Register’
8. On the event registration page, read all information carefully and complete all questions in their entirety
9. Once you have completed the registration form, type your name in the "Signature Box" and click "Submit Form"
Once you have submitted your registration, you will be taken to the Payment Page with the options ‘Pay Online by Credit Card’ and ‘Pay by Check’
i. Pay Online by Credit Card
1. Click on the 'Online Payment' button and follow on-screen instructions.
2. Complete your Credit Card information completely and submit the information
3. You will immediately be registered and paid and will receive an email receipt from the VIAAA AMP Mailman.
ii. Pay by Check
1. Click on the 'Generate Invoice' button and follow mailing instructions.
2. This form can be used as documentation for your Treasurer's Office or your own personal use.
3. You will be registered for the event(s) but will remain unpaid until your check is received. Once payment is received, you will receive an email receipt from the VIAAA AMP Mailman.
For more information, you may contact Lisa Corprew, firstname.lastname@example.org or Christopher Felton, email@example.com. Anyone wishing to register after the deadline will need to contact Christopher Felton or Lisa Corprew directly.